My-TRAC is happy to invite you to the Final Event, taking place on 14 December 2020 (09:30 - 12:30 CET). During the online event, participants will get to experience the functionalities of the My-TRAC application and how it has aimed to further improve seamless passenger experience in Europe.
The Final Event is organised by the My-TRAC consortium in order to present the functionalities and the components of My-TRAC application. “Live Demo” sessions will take place, allowing the participants to be actively introduced to the complete spectrum of My-TRAC functionalities.
Interactive sessions and mutual exchange of ideas will take place during the event on topics such as the users’ and operators’ data collection and utilization, the portal interaction with the platform/app and all the application functionalities, including group trips and the “activities” function. The outcomes of the Pilot phases 1 and 2 will also be presented and debated with the participants. All the characteristics of the travel companion will be presented and debated, highlighting the advantages of My-TRAC both for users (passengers) and for public transport operators.
The Final Event will:
● Present and discuss My-TRAC’s components (TC and operators’ portal)
● Exploit the app features through a “Live Demo” session
● Increase understanding of My-TRAC project objectives concerning user centred requirements and travellers’ happiness optimization
● Foster debate on My-TRAC’s findings
● Present the outcomes of the project Pilot phases 1 and 2
● Get competent feedback on My-TRAC app delivering added value to users and operators
The agenda will follow soon, so stay tuned! Registration for this event is mandatory. You can register here!