The My-TRAC team is happy to announce the second pilot phase of the project has now kicked off!
Almost a year after the first pilot phase and evaluation, the My-TRAC team has created a new version of the My-TRAC application. Just like in the first phase, the app will be tested by travellers in Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands and Greece in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more!
The My-TRAC app offers the following characteristics:
• Travel companion: applies behavioral analytics and AI techniques to provide a seamless door-to-door experience that suggests solutions and available options when they are necessary during a journey.
• User-based data platform: provides data for application operators and Travel Companion as well as connecting with external services such as booking, ticketing and analytics modules.
• Trip tracking services: help guide passengers from A to B by the best means available, from smaller scale (e.g. use exit X of station Y) to larger scale concerns (e.g. carpark Z has more spaces).
• Social Market service: enhances provider interactions with passengers during trip, offering additional products and services like discounted transport, leisure activities and Wi-Fi access.
• Advanced Human Machine Interface: adapts Travel Companion with the most suitable interface to match users’ profile, preferences and specific accessibility needs.
• Web-based interface for operators: collects past passenger data to improve and adjust services to each traveler’s individual needs and preferences.
Just like in the first phase, real travellers will use the application, whereby they accumulate points and can win vouchers to spend in shops in their area, or travel tickets.
The app can be downloaded via the Play Store